It's our hope that each person who attends First Assembly of God will develop deep, lasting, and supportive relationships. Through our various ministry groups and Connect Groups (i.e. home groups) people from all walks of life come together to pray with one another, learn together, and support each other.
Each of these ministries hosts various services and events throughout the year. These ministries include:
- Honorbound Men’s Ministry
- Women of Destiny
- Marriage Enrichment
- Spanish/Inter-cultural Ministries
- Young Adults (Under 30!)
Because Life Was Not Meant to Be Lived Alone.
Our Connect Groups meeting monthly in homes, usually the 3rd week of the month.
To find out about this semester's Connect Groups click here.
Here are First Assembly we believe in connecting with all cultures and people groups. For that reason, we currently offer some services in Spanish and Portuguese for our Latino and Brazilian/Portuguese families:
- Spanish Sunday School - Escuela bíblica dominical en español
- Spanish Connect Groups - Reuniones hogareñas en español
- Portuguese Connect Group - Reunião nas casas em português