Online Live-Stream Services
We have online services Wednesday Nights at 7:15 p.m. for our Life-changing prayer service, and Sunday mornings at 10:00 a.m. for our weekly Worship Gathering. You can participate in our online services on youtube.
Connecting on Social Media
Updates and information are posted regularly on our Facebook Page, as well as a separate Facebook group for internal messages such as prayer requests.
Connecting in Person
Our current capacity is 50 people in the sanctuary. Registration is required to attend our in-person services on Sunday mornings, and check-in required on Wednesday nights.Pre-Register for Church!
SFA Covid-19 Precautionary Measures
- If you are at all sick—e.g. sneezing, cough, fever, etc.—please do not come to any church gatherings. This includes home gatherings.
- The wearing of masks will be required at all times within the church building. If you are not comfortable wearing a mask, please remain at home and watch the services online.
- Do not shake hands or hug when greeting one another either before, during, or after a service.
- At church gatherings, all food will be served by food servers who will wear gloves and masks. Sunday Morning bagels are currently suspended
- We will do our best to keep the church building clean and sanitized.
- Hand sanitizer bottles will be available in the church foyer. We recommend washing or sanitizing your hands before and after each church service or event.
- Pre-packaged communion elements will be used if and when we are able to serve Communion.
- Those with weakened immune systems or who feel they are at risk for a severe infection should consider not attending services. All services will continue to be livestreamed via our YouTube channel.
- Please pray that God will protect our church community as well as our community at large from any widespread infection.
- We will do our best to keep the congregation of SFA informed of any important updates.
“You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.” (Isaiah 26:3)